- The medical and para-clinical examinations unit
The various services offered by the Medicine Unit and para-clinical examinations include:
- General Medicine Consultations
- Neurology consultations
- Neuro-pediatric consultations
- ENT Consultations (Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Trauma consultations (Orthopedics, bone surgery: fractures, malformations, etc.).
- External care
- Laboratory examinations
- Radiology examinations
The CNRPH was created in 1971.
Today its medico-technical offers have
evolved. These include:
- Offers device resolutions.
- Offers versatile functional rehabilitation services.
By physical, mechanical agents, hydrotherapy, gypso therapy,
- Physiotherapy treatment for pathologies or sequelae (low back pain, paralysis, etc.)
- Speech therapy and audiophonology care adapted to the lower back (speech language, rehabilitation of hearing impairments)
- Les soins ergothérapie et de
psychomotricité adaptés aux pathologies (hémiplégies IMC…)
- Be preventive through therapeutic education once a week (ergonomics, back hygiene)
- Supervision of students and research
- Making, repair, use of orthoses, prostheses
- Education on adapting walking accessories to
- Manufacture of aluminum splints and shoes,
insoles, orthopedic to correct feet in "X", "brains"
- Manufacture and overhaul of wheelchair tricycles, canes and corsets.
- Manufacture of hearing aids.
NB: Environment par excellence for research on sensory, motor and mental handicap